Beef Roast

Hello friends, How r u all? Recently I've been really busy at my home that I've no time to take photographs of my kitchen experiments so that I can post it in my blog. I must say I miss taking snaps of my recipe and posting it on my blog. Now this recipe is something which have been waiting in my draft box since long. Now came the tym for it to be posted. I was late in posting this coz I was lazy to type the recipe. Thats a wierd reason , I know. Sorry guys.
Speaking about the recipe, this is one of the recipe from long listed yummilicious recipes of my friend kitty. I met her from U.A.E. I must say her hand works magic. This recipe is one of her hit recipes, and whenever there is a friends' get to gether, all friends equally request kitty to make this one. It always is definitely the star of her parties.
I definitely till now couldnt make it as tasty as hers, as I said before it definitely is magic in her hands. But to all beef lovers out there, Iam sure this recipe wont let you down.


Ingredients:
  • beef- 1 kg
  • onion- 1 big thinly sliced
  • tomato- 4 medium sliced or chopped
  • ginger garlic paste- 2 tbsp
  • chilly- 4
  • coriander powder- 2 tsp
  • chilly powder- 2 tsp
  • turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
  • pepper powder- 1 tsp
  • garam masala powder- 1 tsp
  • curry leaves- a stem
  • coconut oil- as required
Preparation:
Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and saute well till raw smell diappears. Add the spice powders and saute well. Add beef and mix the beef in masala really well. Stir for 5 minutes. Add some water enough to cook beef . Cook for about 20 mins or more till the beef is cooked. Off the flame of cooker, when all steam goes, open the cooker and take the beef pieces alone and keep it aside. In a wok heat oil, and fry the beef. Dont over fry, as it may turn dry and rubbery. In the same pan, take off the excess oil, reserve a tablespoon or 2 in the pan and saute onions really well. Add the beef gravy, and boil till its water reduces and becomes thick gravy. Add beef and curry leaves. Also add one more teaspoon of pepper powder if you want. Off the flame serve hot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

Bread pockets

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news