With a big bag of strawberries sleeping in my freezer, I had to make maximum use of it. It's been many strawberry recipes back to back on my blog.Anyways hopefully this would be last or at least second last strawberry recipe.
The result is creamy strawberry ice cream.
Over to the recipe,
- Strawberry 1 cup, frozen or fresh, pureed
- Whipping cream- 1 1/2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed milk- 1/2 cup
- Pink food color- 1 drop, optional
- Place the cream in a large steel bowl, along with whisk attachment that will be used to whip cream. Place the cream, bowl and whisk together in the fridge to chill for at least half an hour.
- Now take out the bowl, whisk and cream.
- Whip Cream on high speed till soft peaks.
- Add remaining ingredients, reserving about 1/4 cup of strawberry puree and whip further.
- Now take a container, transfer the whipped ice cream to it.
- Add the reserved strawberry puree on the top in the middle in a line.
- Using a fork make a swirl, to create a rippled effect of strawberry puree.
- Now cover the container, I used cling film.
- And freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, keep ice cream out for a while to make it soft.
- Serve cold and enjoy!!!