Mango, king of fruits, is one of my favorite fruits. These days I always have it in stock. The best way i like to consume mangoes is in liquid form while my hubby loves to eat it as it is.
You can look for my Blueberry Mojito recipe here.
Over to the recipe,
For Mango nectar:
- Mango, ripe- 1
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Lime- 1, juice of
- Mango nectar- to fill 1/3 of glass
- lime- 1 slice
- Mint leaves- few
- Club soda
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients for Mango nectar.
- Keep it refrigerated in an airtight jar till ready to serve.
- In a serving glass, pour 1/3 glass full of nectar and top with few ice cubes, mint and lime slice.
- Now pour soda over and give a slight mix using a spoon and enjoy!