Mango Mojito



Mango, king of fruits, is one of my favorite fruits. These days I always have it in stock. The best way i like to consume mangoes is in liquid form while my hubby loves to eat it as it is.

 I am a huge addict of Pinterest and I always hop over it to find food ideas. One such recipe that caught my attention was Mango Mojito. When I looked for the recipe, it sounded simple and I had to try it straight away.
You can look for my Blueberry Mojito recipe here.


The recipe requires pre-made Mango nectar which I made myself. Well, nothing is more satisfying than home- made right? The quantity I prepared can serve about more than 5-6 people. Also, it stays for about a week in fridge. I haven't refrigerated it for any long, so I cannot assure you if it can stay any longer.






Over to the recipe,
Ingredients:
For Mango nectar:

  • Mango, ripe- 1
  • Sugar- 1 cup
  • Water- 1/2 cup
  • Lime- 1, juice of

For Mojito:

  • Mango nectar- to fill 1/3 of glass
  • lime- 1 slice
  • Mint leaves- few
  • Club soda

Method:

  • In a blender, blend all the ingredients for Mango nectar.
  • Keep it refrigerated in an airtight jar till ready to serve. 
  • In a serving glass, pour 1/3 glass full of nectar and top with few ice cubes, mint and lime slice.
  • Now pour soda over and give a slight mix using a spoon and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache