Isn't it amazing how versatile Chicken is? There is no other thing that offers you thousands of variety and tasty dishes to be experimented. I, maximum make it a point to experiment and make every chicken dish a different one. And so there is very least possibility that once made chicken curry is prepared in my kitchen for the second time.
- Chicken- 1 kg
- Onion- 5, chopped finely
- Tomato- 3 chopped, finely
- Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Green chilly- 3, split length wise
- Lemon juice- 2 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder- 4 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Pepper corns, crushed- 1 tbsp
- Coconut pcs- 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves- a stem
- Coconut oil- 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken peices with half quantity Chilli powder, half quantity pepper powder, salt, half quantity lime juice, turmeric powder and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves, onion and saute till becomes brown color. Add ginger garlic paste, green chilly, turmeric powder, coriander, chilly, garam masala and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add tomato and cook for about a minute and add salt.
- Mash tomato and add marinated chicken peices. Keep the lid closed and cook the chicken in low flame.
- Once the chicken gets cooked, water ooxes out of the chicken...
- Add crushed pepper corns and cook for about 2 minutes. Add lime juice and off the flame..
- In another pan, heat coconut oil and add curry leaves and dried coconut peices. fry them and add to the chicken.
- Serve hot.