What is more refreshing than a lemonade, And if it is made of your favorite fruit, there is no stopping by. Today's post is a Strawberry Lemonade. It is absolutely easy to make and a must have to get refreshed after returning back tired from outside scorching heat. Such is the summer here in U.A.E, its simply getting impossible each day. Alhamdulillah its vacation for me, otherwise it would have been dreading.
Have a look at some of my other refreshing drinks: Lime Soda and Watermelon Aguafresca
This lemonade is simply easy to make, All you need to add is pureed strawberry to lemonade. I used frozen strawberry here, You can use fresh ones.
Over to the recipe:
- Lime 1
- Strawberry, frozen or fresh- 4-5
- Sugar- 2 tablespoons
- Water-1 cup
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves- a few
- Slices of lime- 2 or 3
- Squeeze out the juice out of lime into an electric blender, Blend rest of the ingredients till there are no chunks of strawberry.
- Strain juice through a strainer.
- In a glass, add in slices of lime and mint leaves.
- Pour juice into the glass.
- Serve cold with Ice cubes.