If you are looking for something healthy and refreshing to feed yourself after long hours of fasting, then this one go-to recipes. Its pretty simple to make and I used peach to make the sour fruit consumable in parfait form. I tossed the fruits I had in hand in a bowl with some honey.
I will not be posting the quantity of any ingredient here, as I myself did not use any measurement.
Feel free to use your favorite fruits or any other fruit that can not be consumed as it is.
- Peach - cut into cubes
- Mango- cut into cubes
- Strawberry- Cut into cubes
- Honey- just enough to coat all the fruits
- Condensed milk- half the quantity of yogurt or as much sweet you want
- Vanilla- a teaspoon
- Corn flakes- to top
- Strawberry, Peach and mint- to garnish
- Toss all the fruits in a big bowl with honey.
- Lay the fruits in the bottom of individual bowls.
- In another big bowl, combine yogurt and condensed milk. Add vanilla.
- Now spoon a few spoons over the fruits.
- Top a generous amount of cornflakes just the moment before serving else it will lose its crispiness.
- Garnish with peach, strawberry and mint. Serve cold and enjoy.