Also if these are super easy to make at home, then why spend extra money... All you need is a set of few ingredients.. Mix and pipe fingers onto cookie sheet... It gets baked in 10-15 minutes... And then it is done..
Also its not readily available every where and if you are a fan of Tiramisu then today onwards there is nothing to stop you from enjoying it, everything can be made at home, mascaporne and biscuits. Yippiee...
Or if you simply want to enjoy it with a cup of tea/coffee, then that is a good option too...
With the given quantity of ingredients you get quite a lot of biscuits. But if you are planning to make Tiramisu then whole thing will get used up.
If you want, you can make this ahead and store in an air tight container.. So that all you need to do is finally assembling of Tiramisu...
Here goes the recipe...
- Egg - 3 seperated
- All purpose flour- 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 5 tablespoon
- vanilla essence- 1 teaspoon
- Seperate egg whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg whites with 2 tablespoon sugar until you get stiff peaks
- Beat the yolks with remaining sugar and vanilla essence
- Fold in the egg whites to yolk mixture.
- Add in flour and mix until well combined
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Pipe 9 cm fingers onto the parchment leaving 1 inch space in between
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven at 175 degree C