Here is something versatile. A simple breakfast, a snack, a sweet and so much more... Very easy to make. No chances of going wrong. And all you need to do is spread roll, dip and fry.. And for final touch up dust it with cinnamon sugar...
And you won't believe the end result... Every bite offers you an explosion of chocolate in your mouth and a crunch of crispy bread toasted in butter... The scent of butter and cinnamon spreads the whole house and nothing is more welcoming than that...
- Bread slices- Crust removed
- Nutella- to spread
- Sugar- 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon- 1 tbsp. or less or more
- Butter - to fry- approx. 50 gms
- Eggs - to dip the rolls
- milk - 2 tbsp. for every one egg
- Flatten the slices using a rolling pin... You can skip this step if you want
- Spread a generous amount of nutella. No need to spread till the edges.. Its better only to spread over half of the slice.
- Roll the bread slices and seal with a small amount of nutella.
- Repeat the same process with remaining bread slices
- Prepare sugar cinnamon by mixing both in a bowl
- Beat egg and milk together with a fork
- Dip the rolls in egg milk mixture
- Heat butter in a pan
- Put the flame on medium low
- Fry the rolls until all sides are golden brown, probably takes 1 min for all sides to turn brown
- Dust the rolls in cinnamon sugar powder
- Serve hot
- Ready to enjoy